Breast Cancer Awareness month is here (well, has been here all month) to remind us of the need to continue fighting for a cure. One in eight women in America will develop breast cancer in their lifetime, which is a devastating reality to digest. So to support this cause I’ve picked out 10 of the best and (cutest!) products to buy during the month of October.
- Two Songs T-Shirt: So obsessed with this t-shirt (wearing it above!) It might be sold out but keep checking because they’ve been restocking. 50% of the proceeds will be donated to support women with breast cancer.
- One Hope Wine: You already know that I’m a fan of this wine company-this month you can drink up because for every two bottles of wine you purchase, you will fund a clinical trial for one woman with breast cancer.
- Carbon 38: As if we really needed an excuse to buy cute gym tights!? These are so cute and won’t make you feel guilty for splurging since $10 of the proceeds will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Swell Pink Bottle : These cute bottles are the perfect gifts (my bestie got me mine 🙂 ) and this month 20% of every Bikini Pink Bottle will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation! Perfect timing to start racking up on those stocking stuffer’s.
- Anne Taylor: Need work clothes? Anne Taylor is donating 10% of all purchases to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation every Thursday during the month of October (hurry-that means you have one more week!).
- Agent Provocateur: Oh lingerie, how I love thee…one of the best lingerie brands is donating 10% of the proceeds from this pink little number to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (click on the link)-you can thank me later. 🙂
- by Chef Chloe: After you get in a good workout with those pink tights from Carbon 38, you might need to reward yourself with a cupcake! Why else workout if you aren’t going to eat sweets right after!? During the month of October, by Chloe is donating $1 of the pink icing chocolate cupcake to The Pink Agenda.
- H&M Bra Sales: Incase you didn’t know, H&M has really good affordable bras and this month 15% of each bra purchase will be donated to Rethink Breast Cancer.
- Shiseido Lipstick: You know you need a new fall lip hue…and I found just the perfect one! For every purchase of the Rouge Murray, Burning Up, or Crime of Passion, Shiseido will donate $5 to Cancer and Careers.
- La Mer Lip Balm: Winter is coming so your lips will need this ASAP! All you really need to know is that this is a lip balm by La Mer, the mecca of skin-care brands (or one of them, at the very least)-$10 of this purchase goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.