Yes, friends…today, I turn 32!! How did that happen so fast?! hahaha. In honor of my birthday, I decided to write to you all the reasons I feel so blessed and thankful today. Don’t you agree that when we take a minute and pause to be thankful for the smallest things in our lives..your spirit immediately feels better?! It really does. If there is one thing that I am wishing for on this birthday is to remind myself to take a moment and be thankful for something each day. So here is a list of the things I am grateful for today:
1. I am thankful to be alive and healthy.
2. I am thankful for my family. I am lucky that both my parents and brothers are healthy.
3. I am thankful for my husband. I am grateful to have a teammate in this lifetime whom I can share my passions and dreams with. He is my hearts joy.
4. I am thankful for my girlfriends-they inspire me and love me for who I am. I didn’t grow up with sisters…so having a strong bond with my girlfriends is important to me.
5. I am thankful for my jobs. This is the first time in my life that I can say-I am happy to wake up every morning and go to work. I am doing exactly what I wanted to do and that is a blessing.
6. I am thankful for learning one of the biggest and best lessons of my life, thus far. This past year I learned that you need to trust the timing of your life. Have faith that if you work hard to achieve your goals-the universe will lead you to where you need to be.
7. I am thankful for my readers. I couldn’t continue writing without all your support! It brings so much joy to know that you all enjoy my blog.
Cheers to another year of life!!!