I know, I know…I’ve been bad! I am so sorry for not sending my monthly list as promised. I’ve been so caught up with all the new content for the blog…and completely forgot to share some of the things that I have been obsessed with lately, but here is my list for May:
- We all know that in this day and age almost everything is automated which could be both a good and bad thing. In this case, it’s a good one. I no longer have to go food shopping-Instacart does it for me! Now, I admit that I actually love to food shop…I love walking the aisles of Whole Foods and discovering new products etc. but given that I don’t have a good supermarket around my house this works out most of the time. In between orders, I go to the Whole Foods near my job and replenish with a few items. Do you wanna try it? Use this code to get $10 off your first order http://inst.cr/t/vdssEz
- So even though I’m a bit angry at Classpass right now for increasing their monthly membership, I have to admit that they introduced me to some awesome studios. Pure Yoga (west side location) is my new fave fitness studio. As soon as I open those large wooden doors I feel like I’ve left the city to a yoga retreat. They are owned by Equinox so you know what that means! Kiehl products, Infused eucalyptus towels and awesome lounge areas are all part of this beautiful space. You must check it out.
- Did you read last week’s post? Check it out here….in love with the photos. 🙂
- You all know I have a weird obsession with mommy blogs and sites…so today I have a new fave to add to my list! Mama and Tata provides you with the places for yourself and baby that you want to learn about but are too busy to search for. I am clearly not even pregnant yet and have already taken some notes on spots I want to go to now!
- “I am not lucky. You know what I am? I am smart, I am talented, I take advantage of the opportunities that come my way and I work really, really hard. Don’t call me lucky. Call me a badass.”-Shonda Rhimes. This quote has stuck with me since the first day I read it. Why? Well really because I constantly here folks talking about a persons success as “luck”…and it annoys me. I understand that It’s difficult to not make judgments about others when all we see are perfect instagram photos of their lives but we really have no idea how hard people have worked to get somewhere. So thanks Shonda for the words of wisdom! 🙂