Good afternoon all,
Vegan and GF pancakes that taste like Christmas? Here is an awesome recipe for your lazy Sunday morning, so moist, fluffy & guilt free!
– 1 cup of gluten-free oatmeal
– 1 tbsp of maple syrup
– 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree (unsweetened)
– 1 tsp of baking powder
– 1/2 cup of nut milk of your choice (I used unsweetened almond milk)
– 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
– 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp of pumpkin spice (I used the Trader Joes blend)
Blend it all in a blender and cook on a skillet with coconut oil. Serve with walnuts and more maple syrup!