Today is “Giving Tuesday” and I know it can be overwhelming for everyone to research and try to find ways to help so I came up with a list of ideas just for you! 🙂
5 ways you can contribute to #givingtuesday!
- Donate to a cause you care about-this is the simplest way to give back on this Tuesday. Haven’t thought about which one?! Check out a few of my favorite organizations (WIN, International Rescue Committee, CARE, Charity: Water, She’s the First, Pencils of Promise)
- Shop at Lord&Taylor because they are matching all purchases ( up to 25,000) and donating it to Habitat for Humanity.
- Have you heard of the Good Shop? Every time you shop through the Good Shop-a donation will be made to a charity of your choice (they are affiliated with over 100,000 organizations). You can shop and save with their coupons to stores ranging from Amazon to Best Buy!
- If you can’t afford to give then take the day to learn about what brands are doing to have a social impact. A personal favorite of mine is Eileen Fisher-they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Go take a look at all there great initiatives. 🙂
- Go volunteer at a local shelter or soup kitchen. Taking the day to give back and help those less fortunate is always a great idea.